questions for this exam scheduled on Oct/Nov session. However, frankly speaking, I am not much informed about General Paper subject at present and therefore, guesswork is like throwing stone in the dark. I warn you beforehand that, in this game of hit or miss, the chances of miss are high.
Yet, by analyzing the past papers, and considering the current world affairs I am here with a few questions that might appear in this year's paper:
- The gap between the rich and poor countries of the world is steadily getting wider'.Do you agree?
- How likely is it for the UNO to achieve its Millenium Development Goals (MDGs) by 2015? (Base your answer upon its current achievements.)
- The modern life is becoming more stressful than ever. Do you agree?
- Which is a more serious problem: disease or hunger?
- To what extent do the women enjoy equal rights in your country?
More to come...